Mimaki UJF6042 MkII
Mimaki’s latest UJF-6042 MkII flatbed LED UV printer brings increased productivity and ease of use to on-demand, direct to object printing. Available in A2 format, this new model build on Mimaki’s peerless heritage to offer spectacular creativity and limitless opportunities when printing onto almost any material.
The new printer reflects Mimaki’s ongoing investment in research and development with a view to continuously deliver market-leading solutions. These new printers feature even more superior productivity, print quality and flexibility than their very successful predecessors.
Supporting a broad array of applications
The new UJF-6042 MkII printer features print speeds that are 20% faster than its predecessors. This printer, like most printers from Mimaki, also has the ability to use different types of inks, thus supporting a very wide range of applications. For example, LUS-120 inks are ideal for printing on soft material surfaces such as membrane switches or wallet smartphone cases, since they can stretch up to 170% without cracking when pressed or folded. The LUS-150 inks, which will be available for the new printers in the near future, are ideal for indoor signs, trophies and other acrylic items due to their excellent adhesion to these materials. In addition, the LH-100 rigid inks are perfect for accessories or stationery products that must stand up to high levels of abrasion. LH-100 inks, when used with Mimaki’s PR-200 inkjet primer, are also an excellent choice for printing on glass, metal and resins, which has traditionally been difficult for UV-curable inks. Mimaki Clear Control (MCC), a clear varnish ink, can be used to both highlight areas with spot or flood coating, as well as to deliver embossing with multiple passes.
To support increased productivity and profitability for lab, retail and printing business, the new UJF-6042 MkII printer:
- Print at maximum speeds of 3.52 m2/hour, delivering a 20% improvement in speed over current models, with the ability to print on objects up to 153 mm thick.
- Have advanced mechanical functionality with a print table that moves during printing to reduce printer vibration, deliver precise dot placement and enable high quality printing on a wide range of objects and materials.
- Preset Mimaki Expand Color in the printers’ RasterLink digital front end for upgraded colour representation with more vibrant, solid colour and brighter skin tones.
- Deliver worry-free operation with automatic detection and cleaning of clogged nozzles, substituting good nozzles for printing during this process. This allows constant printing and reduces waste due to defective nozzles. Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) circulates white inks at regular intervals to prevent pigment sedimentation that can lead to nozzle malfunction.
- Especially important in retail environments, the fully covered print table of these new printers improves safety while maintaining print quality by keeping dust and other contaminants out of the system.
Call for a specific quote 01189 294429.
Finance or rental terms upon request.