Kongsberg XP Tooling
Corrugated converting, POP and signage demand the ability and the versatility to process a wide array of materials, the Kongsberg XP tools handle them all with ease and accuracy.
The XP table excels in processing a wide variety of materials, such as paper, foam board, corrugated stocks, PVC, acrylic, plexiglass, styrene, aluminum composite, vinyl, wood, polypropylene, and more. The Kongsberg XP comes equipped with a wide range of tools to make this versatility possible.
Cutting and Milling:
- Several materials can be cut at top speed, 100 m/minute, and an idle speed of 100 m/minute makes the XP more efficient even with materials that demand a reduced feed rate.
- There are many other parameters important for throughput: the lightening quick acceleration of 1.5G, which delivers top speed in about 8 cm (3.2”), the fast, switch-operated change of milling bits and intelligent tooling that automatically recalls setup parameters all contribute to increased productivity.
- Changing tools is easy and very fast: changing a milling bit for instance is done in less than 20 seconds (including bit calibration).
- The system recognizes the tool units automatically, through electronic identifiers.
- The Kongsberg XP has an Automatic Tool Leveling feature that calibrates the vertical operating level of all the Kongsberg tools.
- Changing knifes, drills and milling bits no longer slows down production. It also becomes a lot safer because human errors are a thing of the past.
Call for a specific quote 01189 294429.
Finance or rental terms upon request.