HP Latex 365 Printer
(64-in) Max Roll Width | 980 ft/hr Max Print Speed | 8in Touchscreen
The HP Latex 365 builds on the 360 to deliver indsutry-leading print speeds while avoiding maintenance headaches. With the affordable and highly capable HP Latex 365 Printer, you can upgrade your pocess, expand your business and boost your capacity. This 64″ wide format printer, features revolutionary new technology and can print on more substrates than ever before. Capabilities include a wide range of high-quality, durable indoor and outdoor applications – including textiles. The HP Latex 365 produces latex prints that provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks
At record fast speeds, prints emerge from the HP Latex 365 Printer completely dry, enabling you meet any deadline. The HP Latex 365 Printer increases production time – featuring indoor quality of: 17 m2/hr, and high-speed outdoor quality of: 31 m2/hr.
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare— water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria1
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with highefficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Keep your running costs low with easy operation
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer — automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
- This ENERGY STAR Certified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
- You can minimise damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
Call for a specific quote 01189 294429.
Finance or rental terms upon request.